3. I intend to rise a building/house. What should I do?

If you are a landowner/lot and want to build a building/villa, please note the following:

  • TOPOGRAPHY and REGISTER - request a topographic survey and verify that the land area coincides with the land register (building register and registry of the conservatory), and if it differs by 5% (according to articles n. 28, 3 and 28-A, letter b) of the Land Registry Code) shall update at the finances and/or the conservatory
  • PROJECTS - consult an architect and request their services for projects development

For more information use the Consulting service.